Remitafrica2015 - Call for speakers
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
REMITTANCE AFRICA 2015
THEME: ENABLING LOW COST REMITTANCES IN AFRICA
NOV 04 - 05, Lagos -Nigeria
If you are interested in speaking at Africa’s leading international remittance conference that will hold in Africa’s largest remittance market, then here’s your chance – the REMITAFRICA 2015 call for paper is now open.
The formal market for international and cross border money transfer to Africa is still young and faces typical emerging markets challenges when compared to more established markets. A competitive market space is required to foster technology innovation, access and drive expansion required to drive down cost and reach underserved areas and new market segments. The event will help fast track the process to a more competitive market place.
Join your colleagues at the Remittance Africa conference to learn about how your organization can remain competitive and at the forefront of the remittance industry in Africa.
Submit your speaker’s details ONLINE or email: Kwest@mobilemoneyafrica.com for a chance to be a speaker at Africa’s leading ‘must- attend’ remittance event.
Don’t miss this opportunity! The Call for Papers will close on Friday, 10 AUGUST 2015.
CONFERENCE KEY TOPICS:
- Impact of remittances on savings, financial inclusion and payment systems in Africa.
- Assessment and impacts of mobile money, online transfers and digital currencies on remittance services and cost.
- Legal and regulatory framework enablers for improved services.
- Enhancement of competitive market conditions to foster innovation , inclusive growth and competition in the remittance ecosystem in Africa.
- Evaluation of drivers of intra- Africa remittances to facilitate trade and investments.
- Strengthening of national payments infrastructure to support improved remittances to Africa.
- Assessment of role of non-traditional players, agency network and postal network in delivering improved remittance services.
- Lowering cost, improving efficiency at the remittance last-mile.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.We look forward to your participation in RemitAfrica2015!
Visit www.remitafrica2015.com for more information.