MobileMoneyExpo-Central Africa: The Next frontier for financial inclusion
The MobileMoneyExpo - Central Africa will be held in Cameroon on September 25 - 26,2014. The regional event will showcase mobile financial services streams covering key focus areas across the entire value chain of mobile financial services, meeting the strong compelling needs of the industry cutting across Mobile payment, micro insurance, applications, infrastructure, access channels, regulations, agency network development in the Central Africa region.
Governments in the region are setting ambitious national targets and implementing strategies for financial inclusion in a region that is aspiring to be the next frontier for financial inclusion in Africa with 10 country memberships and a combined population of 150 million having less than 18 active Mobile Money deployments in one of the lowest banked regions of Africa.
During the inaugural edition of the MobileMoneyExpo-Central Africa, mobile financial services operators, remittance providers, agency bankers, application providers, regulators and other stakeholders will share experiences in all domain areas of financial inclusion covering regulation, technology, application, agency network and other innovative practices that will improve provision and delivery of low cost banking to millions across the Central Africa region.
The following topics will be covered at the two day conference:
• Delivering innovations to scale up mobile financial services adoption in Central Africa region.
• Exploring the intersection between Micro finance, agency Banking and Mobile financial services.
• Bridging the investment gaps in the mobile money space in Central Africa.
• Improving financial access for women.
• Building and incentifying the agency Network.
• Addressing the infrastructure and access channels challenges for mass financial inclusion adoption.
The conference will feature dynamic presentations, case studies, engaging panels by financial inclusion champions and subject matter experts across the region and beyond.
To learn more about the event, download previous presentations and watch presentation videos, visit www.mobilemoneyexpo.com.
For partnerships, sponsorship, speaking request, send request to email@example.com.