First round speaker's roll call for MobileMoneyExpo (Lagos)
Goals of the conference
The 3rd MobileMoneyExpo delivers two full days of top executives networking, cutting edge content from dynamic presentations and engaging discussions designed to address developments, challenges, and opportunities and success stories within the mobile financial ecosystem in Africa in 2012.
During the 2013 Edition of the MobileMoney Expo, mobile money operators will share experiences in all domain areas of mobile financial services covering regulation, technology, application, marketing, customer relationships, agency network and other innovative practices that will improve adoption of mobile financial services for shopping, remittances, micro finance, social payments and others.
MobileMoney Expo 2013 brings together top executives from mobile network operators, Banks, regulators, systems and application providers and more. It will showcase more case studies on mobile payments, cards, micro finance and technologies driving mobile financial services adoption than any other conference serving the African mobile money industry. Hear first hand from leading executives in Africa and discover how mobile money trends and emerging technologies are impacting the African market.
Delegates of the past MobileMoney Expo Events comprised an impressive group of senior Executive and decision makers from diverse sectors across Africa, Europe and beyond. Financial institutions, Card services, Device manufacturers, international remittance organization, application providers, regulators and international remittances organizations attended the 2012 event.
FIRST ROUND SPEAKER’S ROLL CALL :
· Peter Ollikanen - SVP at Mistral Mobile, Finland
· Mike Ogbalu – HEAD, Mobile financial service – FirstBank Nigeria
· Eugene Adogla – Director, MicroEnsure – Ghana
· Asim Mehr – Director, Telenor, Pakistan
· Ali Musa Baba – CEO, Teasy Mobile, Nigeria
· Justin Floyd – RedcloudMoney and ICENI Mobile – UK
· Victor Asemota CEO & Principal Consultant, Swifta Systems, Ghana
· Santanu Sengupta – Director, African center for mobile financial inclusion,UK
· Osondu Nwokoro – Director Regulatory Affairs, Zain Nigeria
· Fombad Musaga – BankBox, Maviance Ltd, Cameroun.
· Emmanuel Agha – Founder, Innovectives LLC, Nigeria
· Daniel Osei- Antwi – CEO, SplashMobileMoney, Sierra Leone.
· Saurabh Singhal – Manager, Emerging markets, MFINO, INDIA
· Derrick Kwaku Dankyi – Executive Director, Glife Financial services, Ghana.
· Vytas Paukstys – CEO, Eskimi, Lithuania
· Selorm Adadevoh – Head of Mobile financial services, Tigo,Ghana
· Peter Asolo – CEO, Petvini Global Concept , Nigeria
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- Innovative Mobile Wallet service in Ghana.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.