Al Ansari offers mobile remittance to Kenya
UAE-based Al Ansari Exchange, a leading remittance company, recently signed an agreement with FSI Capital, a leading provider of financial solutions in Kenya, to launch a mobile money transfer facility.
With the launch of the Mobile Wallet Remittance this, Al Ansari has become the first remittance company in the UAE to offer money transfer facility to Kenya via mobile phones.
Al Ansari Exchange explained that customers sending money to Kenya simply have to indicate the name of the beneficiary, the beneficiary’s mobile number and the amount to be transferred.
Recipients in Kenya can likewise use their mobile for cash withdrawal from any of FSI Capital’s more than 20,000 outlets, purchase airtime, pay bills, purchase goods, conduct P2P (Phone to Phone) transfers or mobile banking.
Rashed Ali Al Ansari, general manager, Al Ansari Exchange, said: “It has always been our strategy to deliver practical solutions to address the various financial challenges that our customers face, both within the country and outside. For instance, customers in Kenya are facing difficulties due to the limited availability of financial services especially in rural areas.”
“Hence, the Mobile Wallet Remittance service is a step in this direction as it simplifies the entire money transfer process, allowing our customers to safely send and receive money through their mobile phones virtually anywhere and anytime in Kenya, making it an ideal solution to the geographical challenges imposed by vast lands and limited financial services coverage.
“Al Ansari Exchange is the first to offer this service to Kenyans living in the UAE, further reaffirming the company’s leadership status and underlining our continuing thrust to expand and broaden the scope of our personalized financial solutions. Moreover, our partnership with FSI Capital demonstrates our commitment to build strong alliances that ultimately empower us to provide enhanced services and satisfy the expectations of our customers,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- A complete mobile money solution for mobile money providers in emerging markets.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.