Mobile Wallet Solution Provider xpWallet Launches NFC-Based Ticketing System for Bus & Train Commuters
xpWallet, the leading mobile wallet solution provider, today launched its NFC-based mobile wallet ticketing system for bus and train commuters. The NFC mobile wallet solution offers telcos, mobile network operators, and bus and train transport authorities instant digital ticketing service via NFC enabled mobile phones for the commuters.
With this latest addition to its products portfolio, xpWallet adds another opportunity of revenue generation for merchants/transport authorities and mobile network operators. The system provides both service providers and customers fast, secure and, cost and time saving cashless and paperless mobile payment system that enables commuters to pay for tickets through NFC enabled mobile wallet phone. The NFC mWallet system also allows subscribers to integrate their Travel Pass with mWallet, Debit Card, Credit card and bank account.
Key features of the product include:
• Commuters can buy tickets through NFC enabled mobile phone/ NFC Cards
• Both commuters as well as transport authorities can maintain records of digital tickets
• Facilitate instant notification system for ticket purchase through SMS
“Targeted mobile marketing and discount offers using NFC enabled mobile wallet phone can be powerful revenue growth tools for merchants/transport authorities and mobile network operators, producing a much higher usage than paper-based tickets,” says Rohats Chhabra VP – Product & Technology, xpWallet. "With the ability to support several mobile wallet services and functionalities on an NFC enabled mobile phone, we expect great adoption for our products."
“xpWallet is providing NFC mWallet ticketing system with a complete advanced payment acceptance system, as well as maintaining a great balance between security and convenience to beat fraud and risks,” says Franck Detoh Head – Sales Africa, xpWallet. “This integrated offering will provide a cost-effective and convenient NFC payment solution to mobile network operators and transport authorities blended with discounts, coupons and some other value added services to their customers.”
About xpWallet (http://www.xpwallet.com)
xpWallet is the leading mobile wallet solutions provider and a company with a global perspective, but a keen customer focus to ensure an enhanced and comprehensive digital experience. The company, with its Next Generation mWallet products and mobile wallet payment solutions, focuses on delivering software to financial institutions and payment processors in Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- Innovative Mobile Wallet service in Ghana.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.