Qtel Mobile Money reaches 100,000 registered users
Qatar Telecom (Qtel) has reached a major milestone with its Mobile Money service, as the number of registered users now exceeds 100,000, thanks to state-of-the-art technology and innovative marketing campaigns.
Customers can use Mobile Money to easily, conveniently and securely send money to almost every country in the world with their mobile phone.
Qtel launched Mobile Money in 2011, in partnership with Qatar National Bank (QNB) to ensure safe and secure customer deposits. Mobile Money is especially useful for customers who do not have bank accounts or who have limited access to financial services.
Mobile Money’s recent partnership with the world’s renowned money transfer company MoneyGram enables customers to send money easily, quickly and safely to over 293,000 local MoneyGram agents in 196 countries.
Any Qtel customer with a Qatar ID can sign up for Mobile Money, by simply dialling *140# and following the straight-forward on-screen instructions, or by visiting any Qtel Shop.
Once registered, customers simply deposit money into their account using any of the 200 Qtel Self-Service Machines available all over Qatar. Deposits can also be done through Qtel Shops or direct transfer from QNB accounts using the QNB EasyPay service.
Mobile Money also enables instant local transfers to fellow Mobile Money accounts, QNB EasyPay mobile numbers or QNB bank accounts, cash withdrawl at QNB ATMs or Qtel Shops, and instant Hala top-ups and Shahry bill payments.
Qtel saw strong response to a series of promotions throughout 2012, including Double Hala Credit, Cash Back on Registration, and most recently a QR1 Fee Campaign with MoneyGram to selected countries.
For more information, customers can ask about Mobile Money in any Qtel Shop or visit the Mobile Money section on the Qtel website at www.qtel.qa
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- Innovative Mobile Wallet service in Ghana.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.