Orange Jordan signs strategic partnership with Jamalon to expand Orange Money services
At the signing ceremony.
Orange Jordan, the sole integrated telecom operator in the Kingdom, recently announced signing a partnership agreement with the online bookstore Jamalon, thus making yet another addition to the extensive list of partnerships it has formed.
Signing the contract on behalf of Orange Jordan was its CEO Jean-Francois Thomas and on behalf of Jamalon was its CEO and Founder Mr. Ala' Salaal.
This new partnership will enable Orange Jordan's clients to enjoy a full range of services to be offered from Jamalon, the largest Arabic online library in the Middle East. These services will prove to be cost effective, secure, and time saving, and are offered using Orange Jordan's latest cutting-edge technologies. More specifically, the agreement will enable Orange Jordan's subscribers to purchase books from Jamalon and to benefit from special offers and discounts, using the Orange Money payment service via mobile phone.
Commenting on the agreement, Head of Services at Orange Jordan, Mr. Sami Tuffaha explained that the Company is committed to creating a dynamic platform that makes the carrying out of financial transactions a hassle free experience. Its platforms are developed in compliance with the regulations of the Central Bank of Jordan. The service itself is offered in collaboration with the Housing Bank for Trade and Finance, embodying once again the Company's slogan by proving that life changes for the better with Orange.
It is worth noting that Orange Jordan first launched the Orange Money service in May 2012, thus enabling its subscribers to carry out all their financial transactions and payments using mobile phone.
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- Paga is the easiest to use money transfer service in Nigeria.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- Mobile Billing and Messaging Gateway
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- Mobile Money from Stanbic IBTC Bank is a mobile payment account for the customer's convenience.
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.