xpWallet partners with Mfollo Africa to provide USSD short code service for mobile wallet operators
xpWallet adds USSD service for its Mobile wallet Operators in Africa
xpWallet, an emerging mobile wallet solution provider, today announced its partnership with Mfollo Africa, one of the leading providers of USSD short code services in Africa, helping mobile wallet operators get USSD short code service in 16 countries of Africa.
This partnership will extend xpWallet network and help provide USSD short code service for mobile wallet services to telcos, banks and merchants in 16 African countries: Burundi, Tanzania, Benin, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Rwanda, Malawi, Uganda, Gabon, Republic of Congo, Sudan, Burkina Faso, and Zambia.
In addition, with the availability of USSD short codes services, xpWallet enables all other types of users like bank, merchants and PSP to launch their own mobile wallet even without the collaborating with telcos. The addition of short code service allows xpWallet greatly empower mobile wallet operators to offer their customers make micro-payments.
"The implementation of this partner program will enable us to further expand our mobile wallet solution availability across the region," Says Rohtas Chhabra, Vice President, Product & Technology, xpWallet. "Our strategic partnership with Mfollo Africa will be of great value in meeting requirement of our clients for Short Code services and xpWallet looks forward to meeting the growing usage of mobile money services to millions around the world."
"This partnership opens up a bilateral value addition to both xpWallet and Mfollo Africa's customers and end users," says Billy Ayodo, CEO - Mfollo Africa. "Opening up Africa's unique requirements to the rest of the world is a key to scaling different mobile technologies to Africa and Mfollo Africa is proud to open up the door with the partnership with xpWallet."
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- A complete mobile money solution for mobile money providers in emerging markets.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.