Camreroon:Canal Sat connects to Orange Money
Canal Sat subscribers in Cameroon can now pay their bills through their mobile phones, a revelation made at a press conference at Akwa Palace Hotel in Douala on January 29, 2013.
Through Orange Money, clients of the two structures will save time by just dialing a code,#150*35# from anywhere, compared to the time they usually spent when they went to various sales points of Canal + sat to pay their bills.
The two general managers, Jean Bardet and Jackson Njikerespectively for Orange Cameroun and Canal Sat Cameroun, were present at the ceremony.
Orange Money is a service launched on September 2011, and has about 700,000 clients, spread across the country with 400 agencies and licensed partners.
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- A complete mobile money solution for mobile money providers in emerging markets.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.