Stanbic, Paga and GTBank MobileMoney to demo mobilemoney innovations at MobileMoneyExp
FEB 4, 2013
The 3rd MobileMoneyExpo delivers two full days of top executives networking, cutting edge content from dynamic presentations and engaging discussions designed to address developments, challenges, and opportunities and success stories within the mobile financial ecosystem in Africa in 2012.The event will hold at the Lagos Orientals Hotel on Feb 6th and 7th.
It will be adding another feature event which will enable subscribers test mobile money applications from different providers during the two day event.Notably amongst the licensed mobile money providers that will be showcasing mobile money innovation at the subscribers interaction center are GTBank MobileMoney, Paga, TeasyMobile, Stanbic MobileMoney and EcoBank.
The subscriber interaction center is hosted by Nigeria’s leading social media network, Eskimi and hundreds of their subscribers will be visiting the center to test, evaluate and sign up for mobilemoney services during the two day event.Entrance to the subscriber's interaction center is free.
During the 2013 Edition of the MobileMoney Expo, mobile money operators will share experiences in all domain areas of mobile financial services covering regulation, technology, application, marketing, customer relationships, agency network and other innovative practices that will improve adoption of mobile financial services for shopping, remittances, micro finance, social payments and others.
The expo which is jointly promoted by MobileMoneyAfrica, Nigerian communications Media and African center for mobile financial inclusion in United Kingdom, will be a gathering of influencers in the industry across Africa and beyond, cutting across Mobile Network operator, financial institutions, technology, regulators and other associated players.
The event will also host the inaugural Kalahari awards to recognize players innovators in the industry across Africa, is dedicated to acknowledging creativity, commitment and excellence in the mobile financial services across Africa. Delegate registrations is still open for the main conference event.
- Global mobile financial services technology provider.
- Innovative Mobile Wallet service in Ghana.
- Serves both mobile and e-payment needs in the Nigerian market place.
- splash is Sierra Leoneís first mobile payment system.
- Teasy is an innovative Nigerian based mobile payment company
- EASY, INSTANT and CONVENIENT way of sending cash at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, to ANYONE on ANY NETWORK
- Stanbic MobileMoney Agent at Shoprite
- Stanbic MobileMoney Stand at Shoprite
- Visit to Management of Comviva,India
- Agency field work with FortisMM, Ibadan
- Agency activities with FortisMobile,Ibadan
- EazyMoney Agent training, Lagos state
- EazyMoney Agent training, Oyo State.
- EazyMoney Agency Training, Edo State
- EazyMoney Agent Training
- Group visit to Tigocash,Ghana
- TigoCash Agent branding stand, Accra
- TigoCash Agent outlet, Accra
- Tariff Table, TigoCash Ghana.
- Field work in Enugu State.
- Agent in Enugu State.
- Agency Field work in East of Nigeria.
- Merchant ID
- Splash MobileMoney Call Center Team
- Agent group Training, Lagos
- Agent group training, Lagos
- Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone
- Visit to Splash MobileMoney, Sierra Leone.